Round Oak Stove

  • Sarah Uthoff
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4 6:32 PM
      I'm passing this along in case anyone on the list is interested.
      Sarah Uthoff
      From: Kandie Carle <kelrac@...>
      To: alhfam@...
      Subject: [ALHFAM] Round Oak Stove
      Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2009 19:54:24 +0000

      I got a notice from the Enfield CT Historical Society They are
      offering their 1895 Round Oak Stove for the taking. Please contact
      Paul Batchelder below for more info.

      Kandie Carle
      aka The Victorian Lady
      www.KandieCarle.com

      The Enfield Historical Society, Enfield Connecticut, recently
      completed a restoration of their one-room 1800 schoolhouse. They
      were donated a stove that more closely fit with the school's time
      period. Therefore, they are interested in donating their current
      historic Round Oak stove manufactured in 1895. It is 24 inches round
      and 48 inches tall. There is a crack in it that would have to be
      welded if it is to be used for heating otherwise it would make a nice
      display/interpretive item.

      If interested or have questions please contact Paul Batchelder
      directly at p.batchelder@....