OT: Little House on the Prairie - the Musical

  • Sarah Uthoff
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18 2:16 PM
      I thought maybe those of you in Iowa would be interested in this and might be willing to pass it along.

      The Laura Ingalls Wilder Park and Museum in Burr Oak is againsponsoring a bus tour to “Little House on the Prairie – the Musical”. On Wed., Oct. 14, they will arrive in time for a specialpre-show in the Lobby at 6:30, with the play at 7:30. After the showthere will be a special Talkback with the cast. The plan is departDecorah at 3 pm and return around 1 am. Tickets at the Ordway arehigher than the Guthrie, so no meal will be included. The bus tour is$120 per person. It includes the ticket, travel, and a snack on the wayhome.