Re: NJ Schoolhouses

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2008
      Dear BB:
      I'm not sure if this is redundant information since I don't know what county you're from, but I
      just took a tour of nine schoolhouses in Burlington County sponsored by the Colonial
      Damesof NJ in Mount Holy. They have many more than that, but on the bus tour they
      provided us with a very detailed map of the school's whereabouts. You can contact them
      directly at:
      www.colonialdamesnj.org. You may already have this information....or
      You can read an on-line news article about the tour at:
      http://www.courierpostonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?
      AID=/20081109/NEWS01/811090394&template=printart

      Good Luck,
      Susan Fineman
      Country School Association of America
      New Hampshire