Textbooks list

  • Robert Goodman
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2008
      So sorry, I forgot to paste in the list. Also, I will consider them
      yours on a first come basis.

      The New National Second Reader, Charles J. Barnes, American Book
      Company, New York et.al., 1883

      Steps in English, Book Two, A. C. McLean, Thos. C Blaisdell, & John
      Morrow, American Book Company, New York et.al., 1903.

      History of American Literature, Reuben Post Halleck, American Book
      Company, New York et.al., 1911

      The World's One Hundred Best Short Stories, Grant Overton, ed., Funk &
      Wagnalls Company, New York, 1927
      Volume One Adventure
      Volume Two Romance
      Volume Three Mystery
      Volume Four Love
      Volume Five Drama
      Volume Six Courage
      Volume Seven Women
      Volume Eight Men
      Volume Nine Ghosts
      Volume Ten Humor

      In addition, the Steps in English volume has 10+ yellow-faded-brown
      hand written exercise papers in composition and/or penmanship.