Textbooks

  • Robert Goodman
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2008
      The following school books are available for the cost of shipping them
      to you. Please let me know which ones you would be interested in,
      along with your address, and I'll pass it along to the gentleman with
      the books. He approached me at our Living History museum One room
      Schoolhouse desiring to donate them to our museum, but the dates are
      too late for us to incorporate them. He would like them to be used if
      at all possible.

      Judy