Please hold emails

  • Sharon Cook
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2008
      Hi All---Just wanted to ask you to hold all emails....I will be moving
      Friday morning, Aug.1st into my 'new' home & I dont really know when I will
      be hooked up to the internet....Hope it wont be too long but please hold
      emails for a little while. I enjoy hearing from each one of
      you....sincerely....and hope to be back online soon.....My email address
      will be the same; my phone number will also be the same...My snail mail
      address will be: 1027 N. 4th St. Manchester....OK? Talk atcha
      later..........Sharon

      --
      Sharon Cook
      gmasharon@...