Re: [oneroom] teeter totter

  • Pamela Stover
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2008
      This doesn't give you plans, but shows a teeter totter from the 1930s/
      40s in action along with some very interesting video.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdV55cl-vKo

      Hope to see lots of you at the CSAA conference!

      Pam
      On May 17, 2008, at 10:25 PM, itstheoz wrote:

      > dose any one have any old pictures of a teeter totter or plans to
      > build one from the late 1800s i would like to reproduce one for my
      > school
      >
      > Brian

      Dr. Pamela Stover
      Coordinator of Music Education and Assistant Professor
      School of Music, Southern Illinois University Carbondale--Mailcode 4302
      Carbondale, Illinois 62901-4302

      (618) 453-5814 (office)
      pstover@...