Re: teeter totter

  • Fay Stone
    Message 1 of 5 , May 27, 2008
      The pictures of the New Era One Room School are great. They are so similar to the ones I know and have seen here in the Midwest, it is striking.
      We know the one room school architecture and curriculum was pretty national in scope. Thanks for the info. Fay Stone

    • Pamela Stover
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2008
        This doesn't give you plans, but shows a teeter totter from the 1930s/
        40s in action along with some very interesting video.

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdV55cl-vKo

        Hope to see lots of you at the CSAA conference!

        Pam
        On May 17, 2008, at 10:25 PM, itstheoz wrote:

        > dose any one have any old pictures of a teeter totter or plans to
        > build one from the late 1800s i would like to reproduce one for my
        > school
        >
        > Brian

        Dr. Pamela Stover
        Coordinator of Music Education and Assistant Professor
        School of Music, Southern Illinois University Carbondale--Mailcode 4302
        Carbondale, Illinois 62901-4302

        (618) 453-5814 (office)
        pstover@...