100 Members

  • robansuefarm
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2008
      Congrats to us! We are now 100 members strong.

      As a reminder there are now outhouse images posted as both photos and
      files on the group webpage. You can sign in to the webpage at:

      Also, it's been almost a year since I upload my pathfinder (research
      finding aid) on one-room schools on the State Library of Iowa website.
      They like us to update it once a year, so I'd welcome any suggestions.
      View it here:
      http://www.thepathfinderproject.org/pathfinders/OneRoomSchools.pdf

      (If you have trouble with any of the links, click on the part that is
      in blue and copy and paste in the second line, if it has broken into
      two parts.)

      Sarah S. Uthoff
      suthoff@...