Re: Interior School Colors

  • Casey Smith
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 21, 2008
      Our one-room schoolhouse has been restored to its 1889 appearance and
      paint analysis conculded that the wainscotting was a yellow color, and
      the walls were covered in a yellow and white wallpaper. In fact, the
      walls of our schoolhouse were always wallpapered. We had a
      reproduction wallpaper made to match the pattern from the paper that
      was determined to have been the exposed layer during our interpretive
      time period.