thank you sue and fay

  • itstheoz
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2007
      thank you for your help with my school i still dont no any thing about
      it yet but im still looking i was playing on the internet and found
      this group and had to join, The school is doimg good all i have left is
      put on the siding and two windows each window takes about 3 days to
      rebuild one i still have the holes for the windows coverd with tar
      paper and some trim work inside i will post two pictures of it before i
      took it apart.i hope somone from illinois might have an old picture
      that might be close