Update on Settings

  • robansuefarm
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2007
      I just wanted to let everybody know on the advice of one of our list
      members, Nancy Cleaveland who moderates another Yahoo Group, I've set
      the first time posted messages to be moderated. That should stop the
      SPAM messages, but it will delay slightly when you post for the first
      time (and only that first time) I'll have to approve the message
      before it shows up on the list. Once you've posted one approved
      message you'll be able to post without approval. This should only
      impact people who haven't posted a message previously. Hopefully, this
      will work better for everybody. Thanks for the suggestion, Nancy.

      Sarah Uthoff