Re: Active one-room schoolhouses

  • kmledin
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 29 7:22 AM
      I figured that any ones that were still open were Mennonite
      communities. Apparently there is still a one-room schoolhouse active
      in the upper tip of Minnesota, used as a multi-grade school by the
      local community (non-Mennonite). A couple of schools were also still
      using them in Northwestern Minnesota up until the 1990s, but I guess
      the one-room schoolhouse really is a thing of the past.