One-Room School Lunch Survey

  • robansuefarm
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9, 2007
      Earlier this year I posted a message wanting individuals to fill out
      my school lunch survey. Several people did and I really appreciate
      it. I'm starting to get a good cross section.

      So far lots of people didn't wash their hands, lots more seem to
      bring lunch in a brown paper bag rather than a lunch box or any sort,
      lots of people drank water from the bucket with lunch, and almost
      everybody called it lunch if they ate it at school. Personal gems
      included ketchup sandwiches and sandwichs wrapped in wax paper
      carefully saved from ceral boxes.

      Anyway I'd like to widen my response pool a little bit, so I'm
      looking for people with museums who'd be willing to put out the forms
      in their museums for people to take. I'd be glad to send you blank
      forms.

      If you'd be willing, please contact me off list. Also, note that my
      e-mail address has changed. The old one will disappear soon, so you
      can contact me at uthoff@...

      Thanks!
      Sarah S. Uthoff
    • robansuefarm
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 10, 2012
        I wanted to let everyone know that my one-room school lunch program went over really well at MOMCC. They asked me to submit it for the national conference, ALHFAM. Find links to my handout and my blank survey which I would be very glad to have anyone put out at their sites, I'm still looking for more.

        http://trundlebedtales.wordpress.com/2012/11/04/school-lunch-handout-nov-2012/