Uphill Both Ways Handout Uploaded in File Section

  • robansuefarm
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2005
      This week I presented at the ALHFAM (Association of Living History
      Farms and Museums) and about the state of the one-room school museum
      in America. I've uploaded my handout into the files section. You just
      go to the group's webpage at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/oneroom and
      click on the Files link on the lefthand side of the page. This is a
      summary of my basic points and citations for the books I thought I
      might mention.