One-Room School Articles in "Good Old Days"

  • robansuefarm
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2007
      When it first came out in paper Richard Lewis first let me know about
      the first one of these articles. I made a note to let people know when
      it came up online and then forgot to go back and check. So delayed, but
      not forgotten, here is the one he mentioned "My Sister, the Country
      Schoolmarm" http://www.goodolddaysonline.com/pages/stories/mysister.html

      Since I took so long, there is also this one, "A Schoolhouse Christmas"
      http://www.goodolddaysonline.com/pages/stories/schoolhouse.html

      Sarah Uthoff