History Channel News Story

  • Susan Uthoff
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2006
      This article is about a school that got a grant from the History Channel, but I think that a lot of the ideas for involving the community that they wrote into the grant might be adopted by other schools.
      Sarah Uthoff

      History Channel grant to aid historic school
      <http://www.timesleader.net/articles/stories/public/200608/26/04h4_news.html>
      Princeton Times Leader - Princeton,KY,USA
      ... Caldwell County Historical Society in Princeton with a $10,000 Save
      Our History grant to partner with local students to preserve the
      one-room school on Grove ...