Geographic Song

  • Susan Uthoff
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2006
      I recently came across a reference to a song that teaches the states,
      their capitols, and the river they are on. I've been trying to track it
      down and most people don't get back the second line. I finally located
      the words in this song in a book in the Project Gutenberg. I finally
      found the words, but have no idea what the tune was. If you do, please
      share. Go to this link
      http://www.gutenberg.org/files/11722/11722-h/11722-h.htm

      and scroll down to lesson XX.