Fwd: Fwd: Name that tune - county memorization aid

  • Susan Uthoff
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2006
      I'm forwarding this with permission. Someone was trying to track down a
      song that was used to help teach Iowa's counties. After the query was
      initially in the paper, the words came in, but not the tune. Does
      anybody recognize this or use it?

      Sarah S. Uthoff

      Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 10:50:41 -0400
      From: mwieting@...
      Subject: Fwd: Name that tune

      To: uthoff@...

      Sarah, this came from the woman who had initially made the inquiry.
      mew