McGuffey Update

  • robansuefarm
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2006
      I'm so glad someone asked because I didn't realize I only had the
      earlier McGuffey readers in the resource section. I also confused the
      date. I was thinking of the last major revision which did come in
      1896, but the other reprint I was thinking of covers 1879. It is put
      out by John Wiley and this should be a direct link. If it doesn't work
      for you, go to the John Wiley homepage and do a search for McGuffey.
      It doesn't list the 1879 date in the item description, but after a
      couple of e-mails they were able to confirm that date.

      http://www.wiley.com/WileyCDA/Section/id-WILEY_SEARCH_RESULT.html?queryText=McGuffey&field=keyword