One-Room School Article

  • Susan Uthoff
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2005
      Another article worth sharing. I didn't have to register to access it.
      Sarah S. Uthoff

      Winthrop author believes education hasn't outgrown one-room schoolhouses
      <http://www.heraldonline.com/local/story/5426939p-4901626c.html>
      Herald Online Wed, 28 Dec 2005 9:43 PM PST
      By Karen Bair The Herald Maybe there are still things to be learned from
      school marms and one-room schoolhouses of yore. Mark Dewalt, Winthrop
      University's director of graduate studies in the College of Education,
      thinks so.

      http://www.heraldonline.com/local/story/5426939p-4901626c.html
    • Langs
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 11, 2006