Re: [onereachinganother] Blogging (DIY Solar); Thinking about Sharing

  • crystalmachine06@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 22, 2008

      -----Original Message-----
      From: crystalmachine06@...
      To: onereachinganother@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 4:31 pm
      Subject: Fwd: [onereachinganother] Blogging (DIY Solar); Thinking about Sharing

      -----Original Message-----
      From: crystalmachine06@ aol.com
      To: onereachinganother@ yahoogroups. com
      Sent: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 4:23 pm

      Andrius, thinking about sharing as well. First of all how are you , I'm glad to hear  of your progress and it has been wonderful to be a part of the network .I really enjoy  participating at this level. We talked about posting our website on the network. We now have a website, of course there  is a learning curve but we have sent out two newsletter issues and I think we are ready ready to be posted with your network.. Our classes and lectures are  targeted towards  a local market, however, the content is Universal.We have a number of contributors , myself included, who are preparing articles on Astrolgy, Numerolgy , Holistic healing , Crystals and on many of the Sacred sciences. George  Luther Williams, a very close friend and fellow lightworker for the past 25 years, is the Editor  and I serve as co-Editor.   Luther is a "Spirtual Vibrotheraputic"  Practitioner , he works with healing by  way of our other bodies. This process is kind of an advanced "Reiki" healing with coaching. Luther  has taught and lectured in America for the past 25 Years. I will be  writing about astrology and a system that I created called "Astro- numerology", I also have a book that  is ready to go on Line next year.The name of the web site is Mindjump.biz, please take  a look at it , I would really appreciate you input as well as your comments and suggestions. We plan to increase our web presence by January, with online line classes , webinars, holistic products  and alterative options to develop  a more synergistic approach  to having  a healthier and more  productive lifestyle utilizing  the Sacred  Sciences and  and a natural approach to  our mental and physical health. The "Mindjump! project" is a  component of, "The Humanitarian Institute International" , we are a "not- for -profit" organization and have applied for our 501C-3 and we are seeking funding and donations to help us expand our programs. We promote the the community programs  at "The House of Culture".   We have free monthly lectures for the public on alternative health solutions. We have a program that we offer at senior citizen  institutions ,teaching about alternative health options that I really enjoy. We have coaching for practitoners offering them  technical assistance so that may establish a legitimate business. We want to expand and include other country's and other individuals around the world who may participate in this awakening and return back to God and his natural world and to the  Original Sacred Sciences. I am am part Ogala Souix native American , I am a Medicine person and we have built two Inipi {Sweat Lodges}  south of Chicago, and we teach and share those traditional  ways as well. All this will be part of the information on our site that we want to share .Take a look at our site, mindjump.biz. Feel Free to post this e-mail as well. Looking forward to hearing from  you all.
      Thanks,
      Right Reverend Freddie A. Green