One Man Band Beta Test

  • josmaas
    Message 1 of 5 , May 8, 2009
      One Man Band has been rebuild from scratch and is available for Windows and Macintosh. If you want to participate in the betatest then visit www.1manband.nl/omb/index.htm where a demo can be downloaded.

      Jos
    • josmaas
      Message 2 of 5 , May 8, 2009
        The complete address is http://www.1manband.nl/omb/index.htm

        --- In onemanbandgroup@yahoogroups.com, "josmaas" <josmaas@...> wrote:

        > One Man Band has been rebuild from scratch and is available for Windows and Macintosh. If you want to participate in the betatest then visit www.1manband.nl/omb/index.htm where a demo can be downloaded.
        >
        > Jos

      • Rikki King
        Message 3 of 5 , May 19, 2009
          Hi Jos,
          not sure if it's something stange I've done, but,
          I loaded English waltz s721 .prs style from my PSR1500.
          The bars are out of whack ie
          I loaded the same style into OMB (9&10)
          the bass starts at 1.01.0000 ( which is correct)
          in OMB eseentials , the bass starts at
          2.02.0000.
          The Time signature shows 3/4, but the style is not correct .

          best wishes
          Rikki

          --- In onemanbandgroup@yahoogroups.com, "josmaas" <josmaas@...> wrote:

          > One Man Band has been rebuild from scratch and is available for Windows and Macintosh. If you want to participate in the betatest then visit www.1manband.nl/omb/index.htm where a demo can be downloaded.
          >
          > Jos

        • josmaas
          Message 4 of 5 , May 19, 2009
            Hi Rikki,

            That bug is fixed now in 1.0.1. Just download and install the demo again.

            Jos

            --- In onemanbandgroup@yahoogroups.com, "Rikki King" <rikkisbears@...> wrote:

            > Hi Jos,
            > not sure if it's something stange I've done, but,
            > I loaded English waltz s721 .prs style from my PSR1500.
            > The bars are out of whack ie
            > I loaded the same style into OMB (9&10)
            > the bass starts at 1.01.0000 ( which is correct)
            > in OMB eseentials , the bass starts at
            > 2.02.0000.
            > The Time signature shows 3/4, but the style is not correct .
            >
            > best wishes
            > Rikki
            >
            > --- In onemanbandgroup@yahoogroups.com, "josmaas" <josmaas@> wrote:
            > >
            > > One Man Band has been rebuild from scratch and is available for Windows and Macintosh. If you want to participate in the betatest then visit www.1manband.nl/omb/index.htm where a demo can be downloaded.
            > >
            > > Jos

          • Rikki King
            Message 5 of 5 , May 20, 2009
              Thanks Jos,
              too late for me I don't need the demo, I've just bought the full version 1.01, & as you mentioned bug is fixed, which is great.

              Haven't actually tried it yet as an arranger, but, the editing functions ( style & sequencer) look great.

              I'm actually going to be using software as a style conversion tool(instead of EMC) for my Korg PA800. Unfortunately in the demo version I couldn't "save", but I don't forsee any great problems.
              thank you
              best wishes
              Rikki