noob question - using one man band with external keyboard

  • Henrik Gustav
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2009
      hi i have a motif xs keyboard. it has chord recognition arpeggiators,
      but setting them up is a pain in the butt.

      soooo then i found one man band. seems to be perfect. i do have some
      questions though

      1) does it support registration memories?
      2) if yes, can i trigger registration memories from my motif xs?
      (maybe by sending midi CC message?)

      i ask this because some songs are combination of different styles and
      tempos.

      3) can i trigger the fill-in,ending using my motif ? (maybe by
      sending midi CC message?)

      thanks!