Play bass runs on One Man Band v10.0

  • Alessio Prontera
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17, 2008

      Hi all !

      I'm a italian keyboard player and i'm trying a demo version of One Man Band v10.0..

      Actually, I'm not able to play bass runs with my left hand..

      During my live performance in many songs that I play, I need only the Drums , bui I'cant see in the software menu the "MANUAL BASS FUNCTION"

      Is there a way to do this?

      I Use a 61keys external Midi Controller.

      Thanks for Help !!!!

      Alessio

    • josmaas
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 19, 2008
        Alessio,

        Define a multivoice in the voices window with a bass instrument in
        the lefthand part.
        Then in the PcKeyboard window switch lefthand on and bass and other
        instruments off (the L,B and I in the upper right corner).

        Jos

        --- In onemanbandgroup@yahoogroups.com, "Alessio Prontera"