INS File

  • z2xz2x
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 12, 2004
      First I would like to say hello to all on this board. Just found it
      on a search. Guess i was lucky!!!
      I am going to try out the OMB software and was wondering if anyone
      has a Cakewalk INS file for the Yamaha PSR-270. Will the OMB work
      with my PSR-270? Thanks for looking and I wish the new software the
      best of success...ArVee
    • josmaas
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 12, 2004
        Here is a link to a message of somebody who made an ins file for the
        psr270

        maybe he will send it to you if you email him.

        Jos