Salt Lake City Support Group Meeting

  • banditowl99
    Message 1 of 349 , Jul 1, 2000
      Salt Lake City, Utah Support Group
      be held at:<br>Salt Lake City Library<br>209 E. 500
      get detailed map at
      www.homestead.com/HDinUtah/index.html <br>Click on Support Group Information there you
      will find a link to a map.<br><br>We hope all those in
      the area will attend.<br><br>If you need to contact
      me please email me at banditowl_HD@... or call
      through the Rocky Mountain Chapter at
    • frannie1996
      Message 349 of 349 , Jul 30, 2002
        --- In onebighuntingtonsfamily@y..., sharonmawer wrote:
        > hi, are you symptomatic yet sorry you are positve. i am 23 and
        positvie. hi, im 30 & live in uk. i was found positive with the gene
        in sept 98 & if any1 needs to chat anytime just contact me okay.