Help - Needs Meds Advice - Cheapest Way To Get (Ambien, Seroquel, Alprazolam)

  • Lisa Sweigart
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2006
      Help - Needs Meds Advice - Cheapest Way To Get (Ambien, Seroquel,
      Alprazolam)

      Help I need to get my mother meds - she hasn't had any of them for
      about a month now and she is suffering for it - they can't seem to get
      her medical assistance (as of yet) and insurance or med coverage and
      her doctor now refuses to see her (with medical bills not being paid).
      They are low income and I can't seem to come up with the money to pay
      for the meds each month (approx. $175 per month).... Please provide me
      any advise you may have....

      Thanks
      Lisa
    • terrijerome82
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2006
        --- In onebighuntingtonsfamily@yahoogroups.com, "Lisa Sweigart"
        <lisa27@...> wrote:

        > Help - Needs Meds Advice - Cheapest Way To Get (Ambien, Seroquel,
        > Alprazolam)
        >
        > Help I need to get my mother meds - she hasn't had any of them for
        > about a month now and she is suffering for it - they can't seem to
        get
        > her medical assistance (as of yet) and insurance or med coverage
        and
        > her doctor now refuses to see her (with medical bills not being
        paid).
        > They are low income and I can't seem to come up with the money to
        pay
        > for the meds each month (approx. $175 per month).... Please
        provide me
        > any advise you may have....
        >
        > Thanks
        > Lisa

        try using ggroogle i belive if you have a scrip u can order it
        online it is wortha a shot