HD Caregiver CD's Update & Canadian pricing

  • Jean E. Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2006
      The link to order the Huntington's Disease Caregiver CD's on the HDSF has
      been updated to include shipping & handling to Canada! The site has also
      been changed to reflect a quantity of one or two CD's.

      http://huntingtondisease.tripod.com/hdcaregiverscd/

      Remember, any amount over the actual cost to produce the CD and the S&H
      costs will go towards the 2007 HDS convention scholarship fund.

      If you would like to order larger quantities for your support groups or
      chapters, please email me for a quote. I'll get shipping charges from the U.
      S. Postal services based on the quantities you want and let you know what
      the price would be.

      Thank you everyone for your orders and continued support to the HDSF! Those
      orders placed by PayPal were shipped 1st class mail 7-1 and those ordered by
      check will be processed on Monday [if the post office is open]!

      Love
      Jean