Hi I am new

  • babybecks67
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2 6:14 AM
      Hi I hope everyone is ok? My dad has had HD since I was 8 years old so
      it has been a tough 15 years but recently it has come a lot more to
      home as my partner has proposed and wants to marry but I keep asking
      myself if I can put him through what might happen.....and could I give
      him children not knowing if I am passing on HD again? (I have not had
      the tests). My mum and dad divorced when I was about 6 years old (not
      due to HD) and now my mum's house is being knocked down and as my
      dad's name is on the deeds also and he is unable to sign his own
      signature she could lose half of her house to the government....surely
      this isn't right? Anyway, I thought I would contact people who have
      been through the same thing and see if I can get any advice??

      Thank you for reading,

      Becca