Looking for answers

  • mccoskeypeggy
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 22, 2005
      Hello everyone,
      I have a daughter that turns 31 Thursday. She was diagonsed with JHD
      when she was 16. Melody is in the last stage. I take care of her.The
      thing that is rough now is her screaming. Has anyone experienced
      this?
      Thanks Peggy
    • Pat Dushkewich
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 23, 2005
        yes, My FIL used to scream, and make WHOOPING noises, it's very hard to live with, and I have NO idea why they do it. I can't say he was upset while screaming, it just seemed like vocalizing to me. Pat

        mccoskeypeggy <mccoskeypeggy@...> wrote:
        Hello everyone,
        I have a daughter that turns 31 Thursday. She was diagonsed with JHD
        when she was 16. Melody is in the last stage. I take care of her.The
        thing that is rough now is her screaming. Has anyone experienced
        this?
        Thanks Peggy

        Pat Wolf
        Harrison Twp, Mich (16 NE of Detroit)