hd sucks

  • terrijerome82
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 8, 2004
      i was adopted along with my two sisters we had been reintoduced to
      our bio mom, and both of our uncels one who has it and one who
      doesn't our mom has it as well well yesterday i called the place
      where she is and i found out that the one who has it has died about
      5 to 6 months that had made me and my younger sister really upset i
      need some help and how to cope
    • TRACY COTTER
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 8, 2004
        hi
        i had to reply to you because i know what you are feeling. i was with a man we had 2 sons and i was heavily pregnant with the 3rd when we found out that he had huntingtons. no one else in the family had been diagnosed with it. eventually i had to leave him as the stress got too much.
        well he died 2 days ago, i am married again now but i have been crying conatantly for the whole of the 2 days and i am finding it very hard to come to terms with.

        terrijerome82 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        i was adopted along with my two sisters we had been reintoduced to
        our bio mom, and both of our uncels one who has it and one who
        doesn't our mom has it as well well yesterday i called the place
        where she is and i found out that the one who has it has died about
        5 to 6 months that had made me and my younger sister really upset i
        need some help and how to cope

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • Colleen Hutt