in need of a friend

  • suzbab27
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2004
      HI

      My name is Suzie I'm new to all this. I'm 27 married with two kids.
      HD has been in my family for as long as i can remember my
      granmother,antie and my own mother has died of this thing. I got the
      test done when i was 16yrs old and was told i had the same size of
      gean as my mum had she had a really bad time with it she spent the
      last 10 yrs of her live very ill in a nursing home. I don't know much
      about this HD i would like to find some one out there who can help me
      through this there is so much i would love to now my mum had it for a
      really long time 23yrs she died two yrs ago. she got HD in her early
      30's does this mean i'm going to start sign's off it soon i'm scared
      i have no body i can talk to about this i'm in need of a friend.

      Suzie