Re: Fwd: HELP!!!!!!! ASAP

  • mrsdus@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2004
      zyprexa has been known to help chorea. My FIL had a feeding tube,
      and yes occasionally it did get pulled out. MIL had several trips
      to the ER to have it put back in. Feeding tubes is a very personal
      decision and not everyone chooses to have one. Can your sister
      still communicat with you?
    • dori derricotte
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2004
        No, my sister can no longer communicate with me. She doesn't know who i am anymore...its really see her go thru this, but not her, my other 3 sisters are going thru the same thing now. I will tell my dad about zyprexa. I don't know if their taking it or not.
        Do you know much about "Creatine"? Any other help you can give me will be greatly appreciated.
        You can email my dad, his name is Chris, if would love to hear about your loved being on a feeding tube, and any advice, or information you can give him. His email address is langmack@... . I will say a pray for Fil. God bless you and keep you happy, healthy and safe.
        Your friend, Dori

        mrsdus@... wrote:
        zyprexa has been known to help chorea. My FIL had a feeding tube,
        and yes occasionally it did get pulled out. MIL had several trips
        to the ER to have it put back in. Feeding tubes is a very personal
        decision and not everyone chooses to have one. Can your sister
        still communicat with you?

      • Rachel Leblanc
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 16, 2004
          Dear Dori;
          I would just like to clarify the fact that people who have Hd(even those in the last stages) do not have any delerium, in fact they are completely aware of everything that goes on around them. They're short term memory maybe greatly affected, but the part of the brain that retains long term memory is fine. Just because your sister can no longer comunicate with you doesn't mean she doest know who you are, take a look at her eyes next time you go to visit her, you will know that what iam telling you is truthful.

          rach