Pat- you go girl!! I am with you!!

  • ginnie grimm
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2003
      Thank you Pat for saying what many of us feel. It is
      mean to fight here. This a suppot group for those of
      us hurting because of HD rippig our lives to shreds.We
      are suppossed to be lifting each other up.Not tearing
      each other down-we get enough of that from our PHD!It
      is mean and wrong for any of us to judge each
      other!!ThankS!!!!Ginnie

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com