would anybody like to sponsor my marathon run for hd?

  • shanemckay1
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 8:19 AM
      Hello everybody. I hope you are all keeping well. I'm running the
      Belfast Marathon on 5th May for Huntington's Disease. My father, my
      brother and I all have it. I was diagnosed with HD when I was 23. I
      was married and on my way to being a journalist.

      HD changed everything. I seperated from my wife and all hopes of a
      decent career evapourated. I ended up having a breakdown and tried
      to commit suicide.

      That all happened last May. I have done many positive things since
      then. I set up a HD website and I set up SHY United.

      This May I decided to do something far more positive: run the Belfast
      marathon with all the money raised going to HD research. It is not
      for my benefit but for the benifit of the thousand's of others out
      there.

      If anybody who checks out these posts would like me to email them a
      sponsorship form please send me an email at the address at the bottom
      of this post and I will email them a sponsor form.

      Any currency is ok. Dollars, pounds etc. It's only a matter of
      getting it changed at my end. Please return all sponsorship forms and
      money before the 1st May.

      Please give as little or as much as you wish.

      Nobody should feel under any obligation to sponsor me.

      s.mckay1@...

      Thank you.