hi

  • frannie1996
    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 8, 2003
      hi i haven't heard from anyone in a while and was wondering how
      everyone is doing
      frannie
    • simola100@aol.com
      Message 2 of 18 , Jan 12, 2003
        hello frannie
        glad you had a good christmas, my husband is 44 was dianosed 8 years
        ago, after finding out his mother had it the year before, she has now gone
        into a home. yes he is starting to show signs, is very quiet and sleeps a
        lot, he twitches alot at night when asleep but is able to cantrol when he is
        a wake, he still working but dont know how much longer he will be able two.
        do the prozac keep you carm they sound similer to what he is on.
        have you any children? we have two so its quiet worrying at times. i
        do find it hard at times myself two cope but i manage.
        chat soon lorraine
      • frannie1996
        Message 3 of 18 , Jan 13, 2003
          --- In onebighuntingtonsfamily@yahoogroups.com, simola100@a... wrote:
          > hello jeannie,

          > hi, i was diagnosed when i was 20. my father was
          diagnosed when i was four. being so young when my father got it, i
          knew how hard it is on the kids. so, i got my tubes tied before i
          got married. my husband wouldn't want kids anyway. he's not a kid
          lover. plus my older sister has a daughter and his older brother
          has 2 sons. my younger sister was supposed to be tested for hd but
          her doctor never showed up.i get social security. my father died in
          a nursing home, he got to where he couldn' t eat at all and he got
          down to 90 pounds. he looked like an anorexic person. when he went
          in the nursing home he weighed 235 pounds. he was over 6 foot tall.
          he died of pnuemonia. my mother told me you don't actually die of
          the disease usually you die of starvation, choking , or pnuemonia.

          i mostly drop things. am losing control of my hands and arms. i spil
          l things about 3 times a day. also it bothers me when no one can
          understand me when i talk. i get frustrated when my symptoms get
          worse. when my father was in his late stage he would sit in his room
          and watch his tv as loud as it would go, my mother had to cook his
          3 meals before noon. she also had to bake him a batch of cookies
          every day. he strangled my mother several times and she had to push
          him down to make him quit. before he was like that he wonderful
          father who tried to teach me to play tennis and always let me stay
          up late with him to watch horror movies on tv. i used to love
          sitting in his lap.
          frannie
          yes he is starting to show signs, is very quiet and sleeps a
          > lot, he twitches alot at night when asleep but is able to cantrol
          when he is
          > a wake, he still working but dont know how much longer he will be
          able two.
          > do the prozac keep you carm they sound similer to what he is on.
          > have you any children? we have two so its quiet worrying at
          times. i
          > do find it hard at times myself two cope but i manage.
          > chat soon lorraine
        • franmarberry
          Message 4 of 18 , Jan 6, 2008
            has asnyone had stem cell id to et it.