HD chat arranged for Sunday 10th November at 12pm (lunchtime) UK time

  • shanemckay1
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2002
      Hi, just to let you all know that I have arranged a HD chat hour for
      12pm (lunchtime) Sunday 10th November UK time. The chat is to take
      place in my NEW "Northern Ireland HD" website chatroom. Everybody
      will be warmly welcomed. Why not come along and have a yarn.

      My website address is: http://northernirelandhd.tripod.com

      Look for the "NI HD Chat" link at the top on any page.

      Hopefully I'll see you all soon,

      Shane.