Can anyone help?

  • sweetepetey
    Message 1 of 349 , Sep 5, 2001
      Hi, My friend has Huntingtons and her family is
      thinking of placing her in a nursing home. She does not
      wanna go there but cannot walk, has diffulculty eating
      and her movements have gotten worse too. Does anyone
      know of any medicines that might help? I know of a
      young woman in my support group that has it too, she
      just started a new med. she called it a miracle drug
      cause she's almost normal acting with it but couldn't
      recall the name of it at the time. Thanks
    • frannie1996
      Message 349 of 349 , Jul 30, 2002
        --- In onebighuntingtonsfamily@y..., sharonmawer wrote:
        > hi, are you symptomatic yet sorry you are positve. i am 23 and
        positvie. hi, im 30 & live in uk. i was found positive with the gene
        in sept 98 & if any1 needs to chat anytime just contact me okay.