pages

  • bbwlady
    Message 1 of 349 , Jul 28, 2001
      i decided to get a domain name and server to move
      all my hd pages to. i think i have everything moved
      and more up right now.<br>the new site is
      have on the quilt site. i am also adding to the poetry
      site. i am working on a links page right now too.<br>if
      you take a look there, please sign the books and let
      me know you was there<br>debbie
    • frannie1996
      Message 349 of 349 , Jul 30, 2002
        --- In onebighuntingtonsfamily@y..., sharonmawer wrote:
        > hi, are you symptomatic yet sorry you are positve. i am 23 and
        positvie. hi, im 30 & live in uk. i was found positive with the gene
        in sept 98 & if any1 needs to chat anytime just contact me okay.