thanks

  • lilstar39
    Message 1 of 349 , May 10, 2001
      Hi,<br>My name is lilstar and I was tested
      officially in 2000, but was noticed with some hand movements
      a year earlier. I am 40 years old I am still
      working part time and taking care of two teenagers. I am
      very grateful that there are so many places for people
      with hd to talk to.<br><br>Thanks Sue
    • frannie1996
      Message 349 of 349 , Jul 30 12:07 PM
        --- In onebighuntingtonsfamily@y..., sharonmawer wrote:
        > hi, are you symptomatic yet sorry you are positve. i am 23 and
        positvie. hi, im 30 & live in uk. i was found positive with the gene
        in sept 98 & if any1 needs to chat anytime just contact me okay.