I Too am at risk!

  • squashergrl
    Message 1 of 349 , Mar 13, 2001
      I am 26 yrs old. I am getting married next month
      and i had to tell my fiance all about huntington's.
      My grandpa, my dad, two uncles, and one aunt have
      this disease. I am hopefully being tested in the next
      couple of weeks. I think for a long time i tried to
      ignore this disease but the thought of starting a family
      and passing this along just doesn't sit well with me.
    • frannie1996
      Message 349 of 349 , Jul 30, 2002
        --- In onebighuntingtonsfamily@y..., sharonmawer wrote:
        > hi, are you symptomatic yet sorry you are positve. i am 23 and
        positvie. hi, im 30 & live in uk. i was found positive with the gene
        in sept 98 & if any1 needs to chat anytime just contact me okay.