hi all

  • kat_lt
    Message 1 of 349 , Jan 25, 2001
      is looking for people to help me write a
      book...<br><br>people to help me educate the world.. if interested
      sorry about your dad. E-mail me girl. <br><br>NEED
      people with hd, care takers, who were tested, I need
      stories... please let me know.. will give you a page each..
      write me<br><br>cullen and I are getting
    • frannie1996
      Message 349 of 349 , Jul 30, 2002
        --- In onebighuntingtonsfamily@y..., sharonmawer wrote:
        > hi, are you symptomatic yet sorry you are positve. i am 23 and
        positvie. hi, im 30 & live in uk. i was found positive with the gene
        in sept 98 & if any1 needs to chat anytime just contact me okay.