How are you Katie?

  • muggsy86
    Message 1 of 349 , Nov 14, 2000
      Hi Katie...we haven't heard from you in a while and I'm wondering how you're doing. I keep thinking of you and praying for you. I look forward to a word from you.<br><br>Love Liz
    • frannie1996
      Message 349 of 349 , Jul 30, 2002
        --- In onebighuntingtonsfamily@y..., sharonmawer wrote:
        > hi, are you symptomatic yet sorry you are positve. i am 23 and
        positvie. hi, im 30 & live in uk. i was found positive with the gene
        in sept 98 & if any1 needs to chat anytime just contact me okay.