Re: HI everyone

  • d_w_kelley
    Message 1 of 349 , Sep 1, 2000
      > so i say go for it. <br><br>Thanks! It seems
      the local Six Flags park has a toys-for-tots weekend
      each year; everyone is willing to pay $40 cash to get
      in, but not to drop off a $20 toy to get in ... sad.
      But, the park is EMPTY that weekend and we love it. So
      we will invite our friend with HD and her
      hubby.<br><br>I'll be away from computers for a couple of weeks, so
      don't worry if you don't hear from me for a
    • frannie1996
      Message 349 of 349 , Jul 30, 2002
        --- In onebighuntingtonsfamily@y..., sharonmawer wrote:
        > hi, are you symptomatic yet sorry you are positve. i am 23 and
        positvie. hi, im 30 & live in uk. i was found positive with the gene
        in sept 98 & if any1 needs to chat anytime just contact me okay.