Re: Grocery Price Relief!

  • robintricere
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2012
      Re: Grocery Price Relief!

      As a supermarket cashier sometimes you find a great tip. Recently three different people were on my line and each one walked out of the store with a full cart of groceries, toiletries and cleaning products and the most any of them paid was $ 14.52. Curiosity got the best of me and I asked each one how they were able to get the products at such low prices. All three told me they joined the program at http://savingmorethanbefore.com That night I went to their website and signed up for what they call their sampler program. Sure enough, when I did my grocery shopping I saved 81% on my entire bill! This is more than exciting!

      Robin