Stem Cells

  • Heather Dugdale
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5 11:59 AM
      There is a Canadian program here that will fly you down to California
      for stem cell treatment. They will pay for someone to go. It takes six
      months. Trevor knows a Lady here that had rare Nerve Disorder and got
      cured there. They told her she had no cure. I talked to it with my
      family. We might do it. I told you guys that Stem Cells might we the
      first cure. I believe that a hundred that it is. This is real hope.
      This is real hope. I am excited for the future. The future without HD.
      Countdown for the cure will end soon. HD will end soon. Stop the
      generations here. Everyone help by being Guinea Pigs with me. The
      researchers can't test on them selves. Find cures. We have to help.
      Help ourselves and others. The cure is here. It is real. The countdown
      will stop soon. I will be blogging more about it as I get more info.
      Heather Dugdale

      http://heatherdugdale.angelfire.com/