Some fun for the kids........or adults?

  • Jean E. Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2007
      Office Max has two sites where you can upload personal picture[s] of your
      face [or others in your family or friends] and create a Holiday video dance.
      I've gotten several cute one's from friends.

      Before you try it, find your best face close-up picture and try to reduce it
      to a size about 75 x 75 jpg before uploading! If you make one of yourself,
      or you with family, share it!

      Have fun!
      Love
      Jean

      Elf Yourself - http://www.elfyourself.com
      This holiday get what you've always wanted. The miraculous ability to turn
      yourself into an elf! And now you can cut the arctic rug with the whole
      elfin' family. Upload as many a 4 faces, record a message, and send your
      holiday helpers off to a friend!

      Scrooge Yourself - http://www.scroogeyourself.com
      The holidays are here and there's entirely too much cheer floating around.
      Do your part and add a touch of frost to the air this season. Upload a
      picture of your face then send your crotcherby curmudgeon to a friend! [One
      face only per video]!