Article on Dr. Wheelock's 10 Year Anniversary/HD CLinic

  • Jean E. Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007
      Some might like to read this uplifting article on Dr. Wheelock's 10 Year
      Anniversary as director of the UCDMC HDSA Center of Excellence for
      Huntington's Disease, Sacramento.

      University of California-Davis Health System [UCDMC]
      http://www.ucdmc.ucdavis.edu/welcome/features/20070516_wheelock/index.html

      "The unique aspect of our HD program is our partnership with local families,
      through charitable foundations and the northern California Chapter of HDSA.
      The families deserve credit for approaching our department with their dream
      of setting up a clinic, and for the continued support they provide us. The
      UC Davis Huntington's disease program has surpassed my dreams."
      - neurologist Vicki Wheelock