This group is for discussion of OnBoard C, a C compiler that runs on and produces .prc executables for the
Palm platform. For documentation, check out the following:
- The OnBoard C Users' Guide
- OnBoard C Wiki
- The Palm Programmers' Cookbook (soon to be migrated to the aforementioned wiki, so check there first)
Other useful information can be found in the
files section of this website, on the
OnBoard C Homepage on SourceForge, and on the SourceForge development site.
OnBoard C was originally written by Roger Lawrence and
sold by the crack software squad at Individeo. We are
ecstatic to say that Roger has released his code to open
source. Development continues on the OnBoard C project
site on SourceForge.
- Palm OS
- Nov 27, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.